Study In Australia
Benefits of study in Australia
More About Australia
- SCIENCE GRADUATES: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) graduates (16 years of education) are exempted from IELTS. They can apply for Master Degree program without IELTS. Special note: Graduates having degree from FUUAST (Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology) are not exempted from IELTS and must have IELTS 6.5 to apply for Master Degree program.
- BUSINESS, IT and ARTS GRADUATES: For Business, IT and ARTS graduates, Swedish universities follow “world higher education database” (WHED) directory to exempt IELTS. Medium of instruction of last university/college must be English only as per WHED directory to get IELTS exemption. If medium of instruction is shown as “English and Urdu” on WHED website than the applicant must have IELTS (or other approved English certificate) to qualify for the admission. • Short course of English language: IELTS 5.5 overall (not less than 5 in any module) • Short courses other than English and Master degree Programmes: IELTS 6.5 overall (not less than 5.5 in any module)
Undergraduate applicants (Intermediate, DAE, BA, B.com etc.) must have IELTS score (or other approved English certificate) to qualify for the admission.
• Short course of English language: IELTS 5.5 overall (not less than 5 in any module)
• Short courses other than English and bachelor degree Programmes: IELTS 6.5 overall (not less than 5.5 in any module
- Engineering Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Law, Economics And Social Sciences
- Veterinary Sciences
- Agricultural, Forestry and Nutritional Sciences
- Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Sport Science
- Arts, Art Theory
- Language and culture studies
Matric and the intermediate certificate should be attested by board and Ministry of foreign affairs with three copies attested of each certificate besides Graduation and further documents will be attested by i.e.
- Matric original + 3 copies attested
- Intermediate original +3 copies attested
- Graduation Result card/ Transcript Original + 3 copies
- Degree Original + 3 copies attested